Caring for your Silicone Toy
Silicone is extremely resilient and resistant. Here are few tips to keep your toy in TIP-TOP shape!
- Keep it clean!
- Washing with soap and hot water is fine if you won’t be sharing your toys, but shared toys need a little more attention to be safely shared.
- Test your lube!
- Water-based lubes are the safest option, but most high quality silicone lubes should be fine. For more info on testing click here.
- Be safe!
- Pain is the body’s way of saying “slow down!” We never want anyone to get hurt, so remember: Be safe, be sane!
- Have fun!
- Don’t cut or nick it. Silicone is very flexible and will maintain its shape indefinitely. But a cut can lead to a tear and a tear cannot be repaired.
- Use a bit of caution when trying one of our toys with a new lube. For more info regarding lube compatibility.